- urea (50)
- Melamine 108-78-1 (50)
- Trimethylolmelamine TMM 51505-94-3 (50)
- Hexamethylol melamine HMM 531-18-0 (55)
- Rubber adhesive A (51)
- Rubber adhesive RA (51)
- Rubber adhesive RA65 (50)
- 【TX03】Hexamethoxymethyl Melamine Type Resin (30)
- 【TX25】High Imino Type Melamine Formaldehyde Resin (1)
- 【X07】 (20)
- Textile auxiliary -Textile Stiffening Agent (23)
- Adblue (50)
- HMMM-50GE polymer bound (50)
- Flame retardant series (11)
Ms. Ivy Tel:+86-150-51959111
Address: Zhonglou Economic Development zone , Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||600KG PER ITEM|
|Packaging Details:||N.W.25KG/Carton lined PE bag; N.W.600KG/Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||Annual production 4000MT|
Approx. 70 wt% Dipentamethylene thiuram tetrasulfide (DPTT/TRA)
CAS No.: 120-54-7
EINECS No.: 204-406-0
Approx. 30 wt% polymer binder and dispersing agent
Ultra accelerator for the vulcanization of natural and synthetic rubbers, most rapid cure among thiurams,
sulphur donor, also suitable for CSM in combination with MBTS.
Mooney ML (1+4)
* Other binders, such as NBR, SBR, AR, ECO also can be available for.
Please refer to related MSDS.
Net weight 25kg/PE bags lined carton; N.W. 600 kg/pallet.
Non-wood pallet size: 1.1x1.1x1.0m
Shelf-life: 1 year in its original packaging
Stored in a dry and cool place.
DPTT accelerates vulcanization rate of NR and synthetic rubber and has high scorching safety. It can be combined with thiols and sulfenamides accelerators as an activator and secondary accelerator. A little of DPTT combined with thiurams accelerator can improve anti-ageing property of vulcanizates.